Pusat Bahasa Suria is a Malaysian language centre that provides qualitative and intensive language teachings for both local and foreign students. The language centre is managed by highly qualified and specialised academicians and management staff, having a combined years of experiences in educational services,individual and corporate bodies With world class standard conducive environment and facilities. The students are equipped with adequate technical theories/concepts to improve their written, communication and interpersonal skills in their various chosen carriers.
Established in 2013, Pendidikan Suria Sdn Bhd (1048875-U) is a provider of language educational services in Malaysia. PS Language Centre is different from other learning experiences. The Center offers several programs that provided intensive English language, French language, Mandarin language, Korean language and Bahasa language instruction to local and international students who want to enter university or learn for other personal or professional reasons. Our programmes are designed to provide maximum listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in a loving and supportive learning environment. International students from around the globe attend langauge center, and the Center assists them in becoming fluent in spoken and written Bahasa, French and English, and preparing them for their further studies.
Students are driven to build strong language skills and given the opportunity to practice grammar and vocabulary skills through conversation in classrooms as well as the environment overall. The Center is focused on preparing students who want to enter universities, by providing classes with experienced instructors.
Our purpose is to provide the best possible Language programs for all individuals who either want to enroll in a university or simply improve their language skills. Our mission is based on our quest to build positive intercultural relationships globally, as well as a strong commitment to delivering a high level of language courses by professional and creative native speakers.
Our vision is to become the premier language centre of choice by all foreign and local students in Malaysia. We also believe that through the mutual cooperation of our students that we can both achieve our objectives and goals to deliver qualitative education in various international languages of our students’ choices
1. To provide students opportunities to take part in a broad range of speaking and listening activities, so that oral work becomes the basis for written work.
2. To enable students to use various kinds of written language effectively for creative expression and practical communication by extending their grammatical and syntactical skills.
3. To provide a base for a continuous study of language and literature.
4. To encourage independent study and learning including the use of libraries, reference books and computer based materials.
5. To provide students opportunities to work with various literacy materials such as poetry, prose, and plays